“Al-Manhaj dialectal” : Maghrebian dialectal Arabic
Initiation with the Maghrebian dialectical Arabic :
This handbook of initiation to the Maghrebian dialectical Arabic, will help you to control all the registers essential to the oral communication. Based on our work "Al-Manhaj literal" - Written Arabic - it is addressed to any public having received an initial formation in written Arabic.
This handbook includes :
- - Dialogues, data base, texts of listening, with Tunisian versions lexical, Algerian and Moroccan.
- - A detailed statement of the essential differences with the written Arabic (phonetics, graphs, grammatical, lexical.)
- - A "comparative" grammar which makes it possible to record specificities of the dialect and to avoid the interferences with the written Arabic
- - Councils of use for the self-training
- - Complete audio CD with oral exercises to check instantaneous comprehension and to develop the oral expression.
- - Corrected exercises (on audio CD) for self-evaluation