“Kitaba”, the correct writing of Arabic
More than just a simple initiation to Arabic written form, this is a new method that has been specially conceived for non-Arabic speakers. It enables the student to quickly master all the basic rules of Arabic spelling in a fun and effortless way.
It has been observed that even advanced students have to face gaps in their knowledge and that’s why we believe that our method can be used as an additional teaching aide in higher-level group lessons or in classes with the help of a teacher.
- - Gradual learning of the Arabic alphabet following a process specially adapted for non-Arabic speakers
- - Learning the written form
- - Phonetic and graphic discrimination exercises
- - Learning the main rules of Arabic spelling
- - Spelling exercises including many different games and dictations
- - An audio CD related to all the parts of the course especially covering the phonic aspects of the language
- - A removable correction booklet that you can take out for using in the class room